How to Get to the Top of Google Search – Everyone who has a website or more and they wants it to rank high in the search engines and even they wants it to the top of search engine like Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, etc.
Well, with higher rank or top of search engine means more visitors, and more visitors mean more sales, or it mean more advertising revenue which is obtained. So, how to get your website to the top of google search?
How to Get Your Website to the Top of Google Search
Then, how to get your website to the top of google search? Actually, to get to the top of google search is very easily.
Well, here are the steps you can take to get your website to the top of google search result:
How to Get to the Top of Google Search: Step 1
The first step how to get your website to the top of google search, just put the main keyword you want to rank well for in the <title> </title> tag and in at least one other area on the page.
If you want to get to the top of google search with the main keyword “Ilham Prastya”, but in your <title> tag just said “Ilham”. How is Google supposed to know that her page was about Ilham Prastya?
So, to get to the top of google search with the main keyword “Ilham Prastya”, then you have to put that main keyword in your <title> tag that’s “Ilham Prastya”.
So anyway, for non-competitive keyword, just put the phrases you want to rank for in the <title> and in the body copy of your page. Go ahead, try it.
Okay, but what if your keyword is competitive? Then you’re going to need to make your site worthy of ranking well to get your website to the top of google search.
Think about it:
When you search on Google search, don’t the best sites for your search keyword usually come up first? If you think that’s an coincidence, or accident?
Hell no. Google wants to list the best sites or website first. Because if Google returns bad sites, then people will start using other search engine like Google, Bing, Yandex, or Yahoo instead.
How to Get to the Top of Google Search: Step 2
Getting to the top of the SERPs (search engine results pages) means earning it. Getting to the top is not about trying to trick the search engines. Because the engines are constantly tweaking their formulas, so today’s trick won’t work tomorrow anyway. And trying to stay on top of the tricks takes more time than simply making your website worthy of a good ranking well in the top of google search.
If your website are either “online stores” (selling something), think about what would make your store outstanding:
- Friendly, responsive customer service.
- Easy ordering process.
- Super-high-quality products, or Low prices (depending on the audience you’re targeting).
- Large selection.
- Tons of information about the products you sell (answering every question a would-be shopper could have about the products).
- Customer reviews of the products.
- Doing something better than your competitors.
If your website are either “magazines” (offering free articles, and making their money from ads), think about what would make your magazine website that offer articles:
- As much as possible, your new articles should be unique, authoritative, interesting, and compelling. If you want to rank well for the keyword electric widgets, then make your site the best resource about electric widgets available.
- Try to create two new articles every week. If you can’t do that, try to do one article each week. At a bare minimum, create a new article each month.
And for both flavors of website:
- Write a <TITLE></TITLE> tag for each page that accurately describes that page (no more than about 64 characters).
- Link to quality relevant sites. After you do link to quality relevant sites, ask those websites to link to your website. But don’t make your link to them contingent on whether they link back or no.
- Make sure all of your pages are accessible through normal <A HREF> links.
- Follow standard website design tips and avoid the problems listed on Problem Websites. Your website should be attractive, super-easy to use, and free of annoyances.
- Most importantly, purge your mind of trying to think of ways you can “trick” your way to the top of the results. Do NOT think about how a search engine will rank your pages. Instead, build quality website, good pages for your visitors, and trust that the rankings will following and you can to get to the top on google search result.
How to Get to the Top of Google Search: Step 3
By building a quality site you will get good rankings, not by trying to figure out exactly how to the top of google search engines result. It’s counter-intuitive, but you focusing on quality and you get good rankings by ignoring ranking. Focus on quality and you will get to the top of google search.
It works the same way in business: If you focus on the money you’ll probably make less money. But if you focus on creating a great customer experience then the money will follow.
So what attributes does a page need to be considered “quality” by a search engine? The same things it would need to impress most of us, such as:
- The page is relevant to the terms being searched for.
- The page has good, useful content.
- The page is considered an authority about its topic.
- The page has been around for a while.
- The page loads quickly.
- The page is part of a site with lots of information.
- The page isn’t filled with a cheap list of keywords.
- The page doesn’t have a bunch of broken links.
So Ranking Well Generally Means:
- Creating many fast-loading, content-rich pages, with the words you want to rank for on the page and in the <TITLE> tag.
- Getting links to your page on website from other websites, especially from website similar in content.
Truth be told, that is 90% of it right there. Of course there are more details, and that’s why there’s thirteen pages of explanation that follow, but the summary above is SEO in a nutshell. Honest.
Here’s more comparison between low quality vs high quality, according to what they recommend in their guidelines.
Thank you for visiting in Pelajarindo.com, please like and comment on our site.